Create any kind of apps for your business and publish them in the app market. We also help you to optimize and popularize your apps through innovate app SEO.
mCommerce or Mobile Commerce can be described as “a retail outlet in your customer’s pocket.” Establishing mobile commerce can cut down on cost and increase the reach for your products/services.
- According to BI Intelligence in January 2013, 29% of mobile users have now made a purchase with their phones.
- Walmart estimated that 40% of all visits to their internet shopping site in December 2012 was from a mobile device.
- Bank of America predicts $67.1 billion in purchases will be made from mobile devices by European and U.S. shoppers in 2015.
Don’t miss out on this rapidly growing market, create an app with an integrated shopping cart for effective mobile marketing. If you already have an app and just want to add a shopping cart addin to your app, we can do it for you. Integrate different payment processors in the shopping cart, issue and accept coupons and discount codes all through the mobile app. In the context of mobile commerce, mobile marketing refers to marketing sent to mobile devices. Companies have reported that they see better response from mobile marketing campaigns than from traditional campaigns.
Track the location of the mobile phone user to provide localized services/products and improve the number of m-commerce transactions. Knowing the location of the user allows for location-based services such as:
- Local discount offers
- Local menu in restaurants
- Tracking and monitoring of people